> Hello!
Hello,

> I have just enabled and tested some stuff with the 3.9-apache server.
The
> predefined "It Worked!"-page works as expected. I have added one more
> directory by adding
>
> <Directory "/var/www/htdocs/my_test">
>     Options MultiViews
>     AllowOverride None
>     Order allow,deny
>     Allow from all
> </Directory>
>
> to my httpd.conf

This option is only needed to change directory setting (e.g. Security).
In
this case it is not needed, because the directory belongs to your
document
root.

> the directory my_test is a mount point where I mount my www-drive

Why not mounting it to /var/www/htdocs?

> Accessing this directory from internet works as expected, but if I
access
> it from the internal (192.168.1.*) network the returned address is my
> hostname (which can not be looked up in any DNS). I would like the
servers
> local IP-adress to be returned instead (just as when i access the "It
> Worked!"-page).

That doesn't make sense (and can't be) as long as you haven't added a
virtual host. Please add your changes to httpd.conf...

> Since the "It Worked!"-page works without tricks with virtual hosts i
> expect to solve this without using them. How can this be done?

What do you need the virtual host for? I did not understand what you
want to do.

> --
> Jon Sjvstedt
>
> d00jon()dtek,chalmers!se jonsjostedt[]hotmail:com

Regards
  Hagen Volpers