Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von
Jerome Santos
Gesendet: Montag, 26. Mdrz 2007 19:33
An: misc@openbsd.org
Betreff: sshd.config and AllowUsers

I have a few seperate users on my server, one user for which I want to
dissallow ssh login. Now I've read the man page for sshd and I've read a lot
of the documentation on this, but I'm still not clear one one point. By
default, /etc/ssh/sshd.config shows all entries are commented out. I want to
add something like this:

AllowUsers user1, user2, user3

I added that in but also with an # in front like all the other entries. Now
I find that I can still ssh to the box with a user acct that I didn't
include in the entry. Should it be in there without the #? And if so, do I
also then have to uncomment all the other entries??

Thanks