I can tell you why it's not working, but not how to fix it.

>>> Boudewijn Ector 29-May-07 20:41 >>>
>
> Hi there,
>

> I've been trying for some time to get  flashboot (openBSD based) to
> work, but no success (even after having it posted to their mailing-list).
> I'm trying to get it to boot on a PC-engines WRAP board (soekris-like
> stuff0 , using a 6gb microdrive (CF interface) which is written by a
> i386 openBSD machine. After booting the WRAP board, it says it can't
> find an OS.
>

> PC Engines WRAP.1C/1D/1E v1.08
> 640 KB Base Memory
> 130048 KB Extended Memory
>
> 01F0 Master 848A HMS360606D5CF00
> Phys C/H/S 11905/16/63 Log C/H/S 747/255/63 LBA
> Using drive 0, partition 3;

The ";" at the end here means that the WRAP BIOS said it could not do
LBA reads, so biosboot fell back to CHS reads.

> No O/S

And since you installed on a different machine, the geometry was
almost certainly different, so the operating system wouldnt be at
the same place (cylinder/head/sector), hence it's not found.

No idea how you can fix it, though.

Tom