Von: Maxim Belooussov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 19. Juli 2007 21:38
An: openbsd misc
Betreff: Re: hardware problem?! strangely ssh error

Hi Hagen,

Doing this off-the list in case I sound too silly.

For starters, have you tried to ssh [EMAIL PROTECTED] This would give a
clue where the problem could be.

Further make sure that there is no machine with the same ip on your
net - I've seen before that some connections were 'dying' all over
sudden when another (linux) box with same IP was closing 'illegal'
connection.

Hope it helps,

Maxim