Christian Weisgerber wrote:
> Jeroen Massar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> And as mentioned, you can always apply the 1.3 patches if you don't like
>>  going that route. (I still actually don't understand why those patches
>> are not integrated yet in the default 1.3 tree, probably has something
>> to do with 'no new features' or just forcing folks to go to 1.3)
>
> Because they break the module API.

That makes sense, though they could of course recompile those too,
though it most likely has to do with commercial plugins, most likely
those and quite a few others don't support IPv6 anyway, just like log
parsing programs and a lot of other dependencies that need to be checked
for.

Greets,
 Jeroen

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had
a name of signature.asc]