B qnnayemhh nr Ormhv` 02 mnap 2007 Mark Thomas m`ohq`k(a):
> On Nov 1, 2007 6:30 PM, Vadim Jukov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > The only one InputDevice section you need:
> >
> > Section "InputDevice"
> > Identifier "Mouse1"
> > Driver "mouse"
> > Option "Protocol" "wsmouse"
> > Option "Device" "/dev/wsmouse"
> > Option "ZAxisMapping" "4 5 6 7"
> > EndSection
> >
> > Then, in ServerLayout section you put only one string:
> >
> >         InputDevice "Mouse1" "CorePointer"
> >
> > Greg is right: that's all what you need on OpenBSD.:) Put in more
> > mice or get them out, your X doesn't have to bother about this. In
> > very rare cases, at least on x86 architecture PCs, you will need to
> > control mouse handling per device.
>
> I remember reading something just like a few weeks ago when I was
> investigating what laptop hardware worked best with OpenBSD. It
> basically said "OpenBSD just works!"
>
> Thanks for your time Vadim but it's still not working.
>
> Here again is the relevant part of my xorg.conf file
>
> Section "ServerLayout"
>       Identifier     "X.org Configured"
>       Screen      0  "Screen0" 0 0
>       InputDevice    "Mouse0" "CorePointer"
>       InputDevice    "Keyboard0" "CoreKeyboard"
> EndSection
>
> Section "InputDevice"
>       Identifier  "Mouse0"
>       Driver      "mouse"
>       Option      "Protocol" "wsmouse"
>       Option      "Device" "/dev/wsmouse"
>       Option      "ZAxisMapping" "4 5 6 7"
> EndSection

Hmmm, looks sane. Run xev(1) application (inside X, of course) and see,
does it generate anything when you try to move/click/scroll while
pointer is positioned in it's window. Post what you see: no reaction on
second mouse touching, or sample of messages it generates.

Also, please, run "usbdevs -v" and post output lines here.

And last but not least: try to rename/move xorg.conf and start X without
it. Does this help?

--
  Best wishes,
    Vadim Jukov