Do you believe that The Pirate Bay is guilty of copyright infringement?

That is a legal question, not an ethical question.  I do not know what
the law of any given country would say about the Pirate Bay.  You
would need to ask a lawyer.

Instead of that legal question, we could ask an ethical question: is
The Pirate Bay's activity right or wrong?

In general, I think people have a moral right to share copies of
published works, so I see no reason to criticize the Pirate Bay in
general.  However, I would not recommend that as a place to look for
software, both because some of the software might be non-free, and for
security reasons.

If OpenBSD could spin off the ports system (perhaps people could put
it on the Pirate Bay), and break off connection with it, then it would
cease to convey any message from OpenBSD to the users.  Then I could
recommend OpenBSD while not recommending its ports system.  Currently,
that option does not exist.