Theo de Raadt wrote:
Well, no, you may. The problem is when two people sling poop on each other,
sooner or later it ends, and then all you've got is two guys standing there looking
sheepish, all covered with poop.

How is this my fault?
It's not your fault. You're still standing there waiting for more poop to
be flung on you though.
Richard slagged our efforts.  In the public space.
Over the 1/4 century of flamefests I've seen online, the truth of the
proposition under debate was obvious from the first few lines. The
rest is gratuitous verbal violence.

Richard is a hyprcrite, since he does exactly the same thing.
Richard walked onto this mailin list, telling lies.
He must be lonely and raring for a good poop sling. Or the validation
of being drawn into one.
So, Jack, why are you acting as if this is my fault?
I don't blame it on you other than when Richard reels out a string
and dangles a catnip mouse in front of you, you pounce on it.
Why don't you tell your buddy Richard to get lost instead?
He always does, eventually. Then, every few years, it's our turn
to host the RMS Show again.

Do you think we'll all ever grow up? They'll certainly find us darned
humorous when they read about us after we're gone.

--
Jack J. Woehr
Director of Development