> Thank you for telling me about this problem.  I will talk with them
    > about this ASAP.  I expect they will probably remove those.

    And ReactOS is next?

Does ReactOS recommend non-free software?
If so. please show me what it says, and the URL.
I do not have a lot of influence with them, but I could
at least remove the link to ReactOS if it comes to that.

    I am hoping to spend a few hours in a while auditing the other fringe
    projects that the [Free] Software Foundation recommends.

Thank you.  I very much appreciate the feedback that this list has
provided, showing me things that need to be corrected.  Specific
problems identified in the free software directory, in BLAG, and in
the Ututo web site, have been corrected already.