Hi!

I tried OpenBSD last autumn but had some trouble running rtorrent.
Quoting a post I made at a forum:

"Every now and then it "Freezes". I can't access it through ssh or
physically.
The login prompt is "blinking" normally(I can't input anything though).
The network still works though since I can browse the world wide web from
my desktop(openbsd is fw/router). I have run memtest86 and seagate's
seatools
 on the disks(SATA). The only programs the box is running is rtorrent and
a ventrilo server. I tried capping rtorrent to no avail. The box is running
4.2.
 It ran 4.1 prior to 4.2's release. At first I thought it might be some
issues
 with the integrated NICs but I've bought two new and it still freezes, if
maybe
 a bit less frequently. "

dmesg: http://pastebin.com/f55031392

Found someone else that have/had similar problems:

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.os.openbsd.bugs/10449

Is there is a fix for it yet?

This is my first post at a mailing list so please
don't bite my head off. =P

- Daniel Andersson