Paul de Weerd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'd recommend SixXS. It's what I use when there's no native v6. Just
> Works (tm).

While technically not bad, they suck when it comes to problems. My
account was deleted with no further explaination, thus I asked them
why. I got a reply really fast and they said it was because I "was lying
to them" (which I weren't, I tried getting a tunnel at another PoP and
they said I was lying because it was in a different country then where I
live) and because a mail was bounced. My RIPE handle had an old e-mail
and my MNT wasn't reachable, so I told them that. They responded me
very quickly and said I should talk to RIPE directly and get the mail
changed. I did so, and after that, I told them that it's fixed and they
should please reactivate the account. But now they weren't replying
quickly anymore, no, then ignored me. I sent them 3 mails in 2 months
and all 3 were ignored. Before the e-mail was fixed, they answered in 1
day, but when it came to reactivating the account, they decided to
ignore me. Today, I still haven't got my account reactivated.

> disclaimer : I know the people behind SixXS in person

They are exactly the reason why you don't want to go there. I switched
to HE then and it worked fine, but don't use HE anymore since I got
native IPv6 now which works even better.

--
Jonathan