Hello,

I totally agree, that's why I wrote to mailing list and not copied the example
;-) It's not the first time I'm working with pf, but the first time with two
external connections. Thanks for the link, I missed that because of the topic
(I'm not looking for load balancing).
But I didn't find out how to set this up correctly:
- normaly the choosen link is rule (pf) based
- the other line should be used if one is down (how to do that with pf?)
- how must I read the route-to / reply-to syntax?
for example:
pass out on $ext_if1 route-to ($ext_if2 $ext_gw2) from $ext_if2 to any
pass out on $ext_if2 route-to ($ext_if1 $ext_gw1) from $ext_if1 to any

Till now I wasn't able to get into that, still looking for the
click-aha-effect ;-)

Thanks for your help.

Regards
  Hagen Volpers