Marco Peereboom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> bwahahahahahahahahaah that was awesome!
>
> signed binaries, that made my day.
>
> On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 06:54:27PM +0800, mak maxie wrote:
> > http://www.computerworld.com.au/index.php?id=264209080&rid=-219
> >
> > Microsoft Windows is the only operating that supports signed
> > binaries.
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://msn.com.hk

That's exactly what I thought on reading. Really gave me a good laugh.
Maybe someone should tell that guy that also signed software can have
buffer overflows etc. and thus allow running arbitrary code? We've
already seen that on the XBox etc. where everything is signed, and yet
Linux runs there :).

--
Jonathan

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had
a name of signature.asc]