Hi,

For ages now I've had a site-to-site vpn configured between my obsd
server to a 3rd party client network. Thing is, they're accessing a
box which has an rfc 1918 reserved address that they now want to use
in their own network.  I have a few other clients with other VPNs to
the same address, so I need to configure this NAT purely for this one
client (for now)

I probably should have been natting this all along,  but I am not sure
how to go about doing so.  The how to pages (e/g
http://www.openbsdsupport.org/vpn-ipsec.html I've found don't talk
about it, and I can't see how to do so in the man pages either.

Any hints, suggestions and help will be greatly appreciated!

TIA

nuffi