Greetings,

Sorry for the newbie question, but my googling has not found the answer.

I have a laptop and have set "pf.conf" to the following [which runs fine].

However, if I try to tighten things up a bit by commenting out the "pass out
all" line and uncommenting the following two lines, KDE loses.

I added the `localhost' line for DCOP, but I know zip about its port usage.

Can anyone help me out?  Better suggestions for pf rules for KDE ??

Thanks much,
-KenD

OpenBSD 4.4 ; i386

vvv=========pf.conf===========vvv
## MACROS
tcp_services = "{ ssh, smtp, domain, www, pop3, auth, pop3s, ftp, sftp,
https }"
udp_services = "{ domain }"

## DEFAULT: DENY external access; OK going out
block in  all
pass in from any to 127.0.0.1
pass out all
#pass out proto tcp to any port $tcp_services
#pass proto udp to any port $udp_services