Hello list,

I am encountering a strange behavior during the attempts to fetch
packages by pkg_add from ftp and http main servers and several
mirrors, both for 4.3 and 4.4 (releases).

FTP connection is refused both from main server and one second-level mirror.

HTTP connection is permitted, and the package fetched, but I've got
the following error
message:

======
Use of uninitialized value in hash element at /usr/sbin/pkg_add line 59
Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at
/usr/libdata/Perl5/OpenBSD/PackageName.pm line 25
/usr/libdata/Perl5/OpenBSD/Dependencies.pm line 234
======

A "clever" question - what are your guesses that I've been compromised?

Thanks in advance