On 5/29/09, Antoine Jacoutot <ajacou...@bsdfrog.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 29 May 2009, soko.tica wrote:
>> Since FAQ says ports (and following -stable) isn't for beginners, ...
>
> Why did you think I wanted to spoil your mood?
> Hmm ok, I though I was doing a nice thing pointing you to a newbie list.
> No offense but, not knowing how to make a symlink means your next mail
> threads in this list are going to be very fun to watch, so no I won't
> ignore you.
>

> --
> Antoine

No offense, and all respect and kudos from my side to you and all the
others that do such a great work. Perhaps I misread something.

I'll try to learn to make symlinks (I've already produced one!), in
spite of all difficulties (not appropriate to be elaborated here), and
do try hard not to post stupid questions too often. At least I do try
to search before posting, but, alas, as in this case, sometimes I
don't see the answer that is in front of my eyes. :)