Hello list,

I am setting up a mini network for myself, but trying to imitate a
full-fledged network with all servers required, everything on i386
architecture. Everything will run on 4.5 stable.

Since Squid and Kerberos should be deployed, and I haven't worked with
any of them, could anyone tell me which of them consumes more CPU
power? I have two i386 boxes available, 3.00Mhz 512 Mb RAM and celeron
2.88Mhz 750Mb RAM.

Also, if anyone can tell me that placing ftp/tftp private server on
inet alias of kerberos machine is stupid (since I figured out it would
be stupid on squid machine), please don't hesitate to say it.

Many thanks in advance.