The 4.6 release will be postponed to Nov 1.

There have had serious CD production problems.  Because everything in
CD manufacturing is so ridiculously outsourced, all I know is that the
plant which was used this time (Q Media services Corp in Vancouver)
have made about 6 faulty CD pressings in a row.  I will stop saying
more, otherwise this will quickly turn into a rant.

We intended to release on Oct 1 because the tree was frozen earlier
(as jj has described on undeadly.org, this was so that the f2k9
hackathon could occur in August, with an unlocked source).

But we will go back to the standard Nov 1 schedule.  Sorry about
the delay.

Thank you very much for those of you who have pre-ordered.