Hi,

I would like to use relayd to check if squid is up and working. If it is
up and works, it should be used as transparent proxy. If squid isn't
working properly for whatever reason (or the squid host isn't reachable)
I just want to have normal internet access.

When the Squid host is configured as proxy in the browser relayd is a
nice helper, but I couldn't figure out how to squeeze a "from any to
any" PF rule out of relayd.conf.

What would be nice to have something like this in relayd.conf:

listen on any tcp port 80 interface vr0

and the PF anchor rule now has:

pass in quick on vr0 inet from any to any port 80 ... rdr-to ...

Is this possible somehow?

Michael