> If you define "freedom" by the number of restrictions, then
> the only
> free license would be no license at all. Public domain. No
> copyright.
> Thus no restrictions. No ALL CAPs notices. Not even
> crediting the
> original developers.

So you think that giving people the freedom to know where the code has come
from to allow them to not get conned and not use old, possibly insecure code
and giving them the ability to contribute to the original source of the code
and possibly benefit themselves too is a restriction of freedom.

> No one will benefit from that.

You've said how you think no license is the only free license, how is the GPL
more free, because you have to give back the code which can be good and bad.
(code contributed and product released v product not released etc.)

You flame but don't offer why you feel that way.

Filling this list with stuff that is arguably inappropriate to Openbsd is one
thing but to say others are not providing reasons when they are probably tired
of doing so and then not giving your own reasons should be obviously insulting
especially when stating your case so strongly without any case given.

Was your intent simply to annoy or did I miss some mails????