On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 08:24:42AM -0500, Marco Peereboom wrote:
> Theo is out of town.  We would have loved those :-(

And, for those who only read the first 3% of want.html:

"If you do not get a response from these developers, please consider contacting
another developer."

If somebody doesn't get back to you before you trash equipment, find somebody
else who you can email. Hell, I'll take the annoyance of dealing with people
via email if it means we can get hardware people need.