Hello again,

On Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 8:35 PM, umaxx <um...@oleco.net> wrote:
> http://wiki.bsdforen.de/howto/strato_mr2_openbsd
> for initial installation procedure since dettus.net was not really
> working for me cause of MBR boot issues (probably my fault).
>
>> (Also I guess I should take amd64 there?)
>
> Yes.

I've now rented Strato's SR-7 server and since the dettus.net
method (cat floppy47.fs > /dev/sda) doesn't work for me,
I'm trying the qemu method you've suggested, but

  qemu -hda install.img -cdrom install47.iso -boot d

stucks during right at the beginning of the boot:

>> OpenBSD/amd64 CDBOOT 2.01
boot> booting cd0a:/4.7/amd64/bsd.rd: ...numbers....

Should I disable anything to make the kernel boot?

Thanks
Alex