I have worked with audio before, and can confirm internal audio codecs are very good for... trash them.

If quality is of any concern for you, just try another adapter, i.e. an inexpensive Behringer UCA 202 USB audio interface.

I've tried it with great results on OpenBSD, and you can buy it in Europe for as low as 27eur in Thomann.

Regards, and good luck.

I've a PMR/O

El 16/06/2010 15:05, Paul M escribis: