On 08/15/10 22:22, David Hill wrote:
> This email comes from kd85.com.
>
> contact-hdl:  CCOM-138654
> person:       Wim Vandeputte
> organization: KD85.com bvba
> email:        w...@kd85.com
> address:      Kasteeldreef 85
> city:         Lovendegem
> postal-code:  9920
> country:      BE
> phone:        +32.478217355

And for those who wish to know how I came up with this:

here is an email response from the culprit:

<email>
Nope, nothing to do with that... we all still have our commit bit and in
two weeks we'll be committing to the tree again... just like you...
unless of course you did not do your testing home work....

On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 7:25 PM, David Hill <dh...@openbsd.org> wrote:

> Sooooo, do you start this troll thread too? http://tinyurl.com/2uhlqpy
> (trollaxer)
</email>

-- SNIP SNIP SNIP I CAN SNIP TOO --

Well, tinyurl redirects to my box which redirects to trollaxer.  Here is
the culprit log for falling for such a silly trick.

83.101.24.229 - - [15/Aug/2010:19:13:12 -0400] "GET /why.html HTTP/1.1"
200 136 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; OpenBSD i386; en-US; rv:1.9.0.11)
Gecko/2009070118 Firefox/3.0.11"

# host kd85.com
kd85.com has address 83.101.24.229

# cat why.html