On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 12:09:31AM +0400, open...@e-solutions.re wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 21:57:03 +0200, "Bret S. Lambert"
> > $ man smtpd.conf | grep "accept for all relay"
> >            accept for all relay via smtp.gmail.com tls enable auth
> >            accept for all relay
> > $
> >
> > Sure. Why not.
>
> Not what i want to do...
> I wish to be able to receive mail for cont...@totoxx.org, it works fine.
> But i wish also to send email using cont...@totoxx.org
>
> Actually on my OpenBSD "Mailserver", i can only receive emails, but how can
> i send emails using the same box without a relay ?

I'm assuming you mean you don't want an open mail relay. That's really up to
you (and we're rapidly reaching the end of how deep I can reach into my ass
for the purposes of pulling things out...);

The following is incorrect, but was far too amusing not to share:

accept from pimp.dat.ho relay to yermom.likes.it

check out what options you have in the realm of "accept from $foo",
is where I would go with it.