Hi Folks,

I'm running OpenSMTPD 7.4.0 on OpenBSD 7.4. I tried using the senderscore filter option "-allowlist", but it is not available in the filter version installed from pkg_add.

$ pkg_info opensmtpd-filter-senderscore
Information for inst:opensmtpd-filter-senderscore-0.1.1p0
smtpd[87549]: info: OpenSMTPD 7.4.0 starting
smtpd[47081]: senderscore: flag provided but not defined: -allowlist
smtpd[21822]: warn: lost processor: senderscore exited abnormally

As a workaround, I built the filter from source and now have a happily working allowlist. I noticed in the OpenBSD ports Makefile the filter version is 0.1.1, but the latest source version is 0.1.2.

Is this the right place to ask for a version bump on the port? Thanks to all for the hard work on this amazing project :-).

- Otto