Hellow again,

Just a quick mail to let developers know that I have begun working on a new
Golang project:

    https://github.com/poolpOrg/OpenSMTPD-framework/

The intent is to ease development of OpenSMTPD extensions by providing APIs
that abstract
protocol details as well as tools to help test specific scenarios outside of
the daemon.

At this point it's just a PoC that proved interesting enough that I'll make it
happen.

I have already adapted my filter-rspamd, filter-senderscore and
filter-spfgreylist to the
OpenSMTPD-framework API, in dedicated branches, and still need to do a bit of
cleanup and
stricter protocol validations before I switch them for real.

If you want to help, you can try using it, reporting issues and submitting
improvements.

Cheers,
Gilles