Hi,

the information  is stored in the tdb but i don't know if you can simply
parse it line by line as it's a database. I use the linkname parameter
in the pppd provider file to give any possible link it's own identifier
and check the named pid files to check the state of the pppd. (So i
start any link with it's own peer file.)

regards
Sven