Hello,
I'll try to explain the problem, but I don't know the ISDN lexicon, so my words
may sound inappropriate.

I'm talking about Italian ISDN.

I have got 90 DIDs in the form 02-yyyyy8xx. When I dial one of them from another
ISDN line or from a GSM/UMTS handset, I get the correct number, for instance
02-yyyyy801.

But when the number is dialed from a POTS endpoint, the dialing stops
immediately after I dial the 8.

I've been talking with the Telco technicians, and they told me that the PBX (my
Asterisk box), after it receives the 8, sends a "number composition completed"
message to the telco, thus preventing Asterisk from receiving the last two
digits (that are important to me).

So, can anyone help me troubleshooting the problem? I suppose that I have to
tweak the driver, but I really don't know where to start.

Thanks in advance,

--
Dr. Andrea Spadaccini
Multimedia Technologies Institute - MTI S.r.l.