I am sending this because I believe we here in Springfield will be faced with
a very real security problem in the next year or sooner then that.
I say that because Springfield is down 30 or so (Who knows) police officers.
The City is loosing on avearge 3 per month. Doing that math> In one year we
could be down 60 plus officers. The Tax issue passing or failing will not help
or reflect on the matter. It takes a year to get officers hired and trained
and they have stopped all hiring until we support or and vote for a tax.
This has put our City in a very dangerous position and I hope all of you will
contact Home Land Security and as for assistance.
Crime is on the rise and officers are on the decline. We are in the middle of
a new City Manager politically jockeying citizens with false statements in
the Local media and the Media is following him into a security problem that we
may need to take into our own hands with in the next few months.
Are you prepared to defend yourself and or to do what is necessary to stay
safe.
Larry Be Prepared Melton  Go to H.L.S Office and make a report and ask for
help.
_Ready.gov: Be Informed_ (http://www.ready.gov/america/beinformed/index.html)
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)