Again a misunderstanding of how it works, the open up process is not the
answer, most companies do not want to cover the (example-replacement of C
cup) and therefore choose not to do business in that State.

Jerry

From: missourilibertycoalition@googlegroups.com
[mailto:missourilibertycoalit...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Tom Martz
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2010 6:33 PM
To: missourilibertycoalition@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [MoLiCo] Physician: Two-thirds of ObamaCare passed in stimulus
package

if your insurance commissioner would open up the state to competition the
prices of insurance drop exponentially.

tom

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 6:04 PM, Davis Family <darlingdavisfam...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Utah's legislature has already passed a bill that allows Utah to opt out of
federal health care and more.  It is currently sitting on the governor's
desk, waiting for him to sign it.  This session has many stick it to the
federal government bills waiting on the governor's desk(about 12 of them),
including guns and ammo made in Utah not subjected to federal confiscation
etc.  The Democrats are trying to tell the governor not to sign it because
we cannot afford the lawsuits.