Thank you to Ideology of Islam for this post.

Philosopher Karl Popper had these wise words:

"Unlimited tolerance must lead to the disappearance of tolerance.  If we
extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not
prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the
intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed and tolerance with them. ...
We should therefore claim, in the name of tolerance, the right not to
tolerate the intolerant."

Thomas Mann said:  "Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil."

The doctrines of Islam, formalized in the sacred Islamic law of Sharia, are
the greatest source of religious bigotry, intolerance, hatred and violence
in the world today.  Anyone who supports religious freedom and tolerance
should be taking a strong stand against Sharia law.  Anyone who does not
take a strong stand against Sharia law becomes an accessory to Islamic
bigotry and intolerance.

Ron Silverman, Chapter Leader
South Bend, IN
ACT! for America
E-Mail:  act4...@att.net

Visit:  www.ACTforAmerica.org
Rising in defense of our security, our liberty, and our values.