From: missourilibertycoalition@googlegroups.com
[mailto:missourilibertycoalit...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Jeremy D.
Young
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2010 9:29 PM
To: missourilibertycoalition@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [MoLiCo] Muslims Are Evil According to Jerry

OK.

Under what conditions can you take away the rights of a citizen of the
United States?

This is very basic, and I'm trying to see what the consequences of your
ideas of "Muslims are evil" turn out to be.

--
This is a Free Speech forum. The owner of this list assumes no
responsibility for the intellectual or emotional maturity of its members.