From: Asst Natl Dir Mellie B <sh...@patriotactionnetwork.com>
To: "linda.h...@sbcglobal.net" <linda.h...@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Tue, January 4, 2011 4:26:21 PM
Subject: Check out "Probe of Egypt church bomb focuses on local group" on
Patriot Action Network

Asst Natl Dir Mellie B Check out the discussion 'Probe of Egypt church bomb
focuses on local group'

Discussion posted by Asst Natl Dir Mellie B:
AP – Egyptian Coptic Christian Ahlam Fawzy Saber, center, who lost two of her
sisters and a niece in the blast, ......

Discussion link:Probe of Egypt church bomb focuses on local group

About Patriot Action Network
  84157 members
35731 photos
355 songs
6996 videos
 47732 discussions
1936 Events
42815 blog posts

To control which emails you receive on Patriot Action Network, click here