Virgil,

This is the fodder that Carl needs. I am thinking that he needs this
information
so that he can inform the taxpayers and parents of SPS students.

We were adamantly opposed to the closing of these elementary schools. Then
using
them for more offices for administration is even more despicable. He needs a
forum for this. I would be lost as to what would be that forum. If the News
Media were not addicted to telling the sides of current administrations such as
City Council, City Utilities and the School Board I could figure out something
to do. I am thinking that articles in the News Paper wwould one way to do that.
I mentioned that Ghost Writers could be beneficial.

I am hoping that we can arrange that in the near future. Hope I am not off base
or asking too much. I do not write well enough to do this. After a letter
concerning the Fire and Police Pension I am not able to send an article via
email. I could turn it in. Such Ghost Writer would be welcome. Just a
suggestion.

Sincerely,

Linda Herd