From: missourilibertycoalition@googlegroups.com
[mailto:missourilibertycoalition@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Eric Vought
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 10:07 PM
To: missourilibertycoalition@googlegroups.com
Subject: [MoLiCo] Decentralizing the Internet - Interesting Project

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/16/nyregion/16about.html?_r=1&ref=todayspaper

Sincerely,

Eric Vought
"Faith does not absolve us from trying to understand our world and
make moral distinctions with the eyes and brain given us. Religion is
as much responsibility as direction: Duty not Distinction."

--
This is a Free Speech forum. The owner of this list assumes no
responsibility for the intellectual or emotional maturity of its members.