This is a follow up of the information just sent you on the MSA (Muslim
Students Association) that is active here in Springfield at Missouri State
University, please watch the video and tell me this cannot happen here.

Jerry

Subject: Video: Radical Islam in Nashville

 <http://www.actforamerica.org> home
<http://www.actforamerica.org/index.php/learn/about-act-for-america> learn
<http://www.actforamerica.org/index.php/act/sign-up> act
<http://tool.donation-net.net/Act4America/DonationPage.cfm?dn=1097&commID=55
762606&ID=129909> donate
<http://www.actforamerica.org/index.php/local-chapters> local chapters
<http://tool.donation-net.net/Act4America/ContactCongress.cfm?dn=1097&commID
=55762606&ID=129909> Contact Congress
<http://www.actforamerica.org/images/navbar_bg.jpg>

 <http://www.actforamerica.org/> ACT! for America

Visit our
<http://tool.donation-net.net/Act4America/NewsPage.cfm?dn=1097&commID=557626
06&ID=129909> News page

<http://tool.donation-net.net/Act4America/FacebookPage.cfm?dn=1097&commID=55
762606&ID=129909>
<http://tool.donation-net.net/Act4America/TwitterPage.cfm?dn=1097&commID=557
62606&ID=129909>
<http://tool.donation-net.net/Act4America/YouTubePage.cfm?dn=1097&commID=557
62606&ID=129909>

Early Bird Registration
<http://tool.donation-net.net/Act4America/Conference2011.cfm?dn=1097&commID=
55762606&ID=129909> !

2011 NATIONAL CONFERENCE
& LEGISLATIVE BRIEFING
OMNI SHOREHAM HOTEL
WASHINGTON, DC
June 22 - 24, 2011

REP. ALLEN WEST WILL BE KEYNOTE SPEAKER AT THE CONFERENCE GALA BANQUET!

  _____

Saturday on Family Net at 2:30 PM EDT and Sunday on ALN at 4:00 EDT view our
latest TV show episode featuring Dr. Walid Phares
discussing jihad

April 1, 2011

Radical Islam on the march
in Nashville

View the explosive video!
<http://tool.donation-net.net/Act4America/LosingOurSons.cfm?dn=1097&commID=5
5762606&ID=129909>

Dear Jerry,

On March 10, 2011, Melvin Bledsoe testified at the House Homeland Security
Committee hearing on the radicalization of Muslims in America.

Bledsoe's son, Carlos, aka Abdulhakim Mohamed, is charged with murdering a
Marine private outside an Army recruiting center in Little Rock, Arkansas.

The short video below is the trailer for an upcoming documentary film
produced by Americans for Peace and Tolerance (APT). According to a recent
APT media release:

"Losing Our Sons" is a documentary film that will reveal how radical Islam
dominates the leadership of the Muslim American community in Nashville; and
how misguided government and university officials, the media, as well as
civic and religious leaders failed to acknowledge, intervene, or report
clear indications of Islamist radicalization in the community.

This issue-how our government is deceiving us about the threat of radical
Islam-will be the focus of Erick Stakelbeck's presentation at our National
Conference & Legislative Briefing. At this event we will also hear from
several members of Congress on this and other topics related to radical
Islam, terrorism and national security.

We thank APT for its video expose' of radical Islam on the march in
Nashville.

<http://tool.donation-net.net/Act4America/LosingOurSons.cfm?dn=1097&commID=5
5762606&ID=129909>

---------------

Make sure you receive all of your messages from ACT for America. Add
actforamer...@donationnet.net to your address book as an approved email
sender. If you found this message in your "Bulk" or "Spam" folder, please
click the "Not Spam" button to notify your provider that these are emails
you want to receive.

---------------

ACT for America
P.O. Box 12765
Pensacola, FL 32591
www.actforamerica.org

ACT for America is an issues advocacy organization dedicated to effectively
organizing and mobilizing the most powerful grassroots citizen action
network in America, a grassroots network committed to informed and
coordinated civic action that will lead to public policies that promote
America's national security and the defense of American democratic values
against the assault of radical Islam. We are only as strong as our
supporters, and your volunteer and financial support is essential to our
success. Thank you for helping us make America safer and more secure.
<http://tool.donation-net.net/Act4America/DonationPage.cfm?dn=1097&commID=55
762606&ID=129909>

The news items, blogs, educational materials and other information in our
emails and on our website are only intended to provide information, news and
commentary on events and issues related to the threat of radical Islam. Much
of this information is based upon media sources, such as the AP wire
services, newspapers, magazines, books, online news blog and news services,
and radio and television, which we deem to be reliable. However, we have
undertaken no independent investigation to verify the accuracy of the
information reported by these media sources. We therefore disclaim all
liability for false or inaccurate information from these media sources. We
also disclaim all liability for the third-party information that may be
accessed through the material referenced in our emails or posted on our
website.

Do not respond to this e-mail for any reason. To discontinue your membership
automatically please, follow the link below. You are registered to receive
email as Jerry Blevins at the following e-mail address: jb...@mchsi.com. You
must use the correct e-mail address to discontinue your membership.

  _____

HOW CAN I TELL OTHERS ABOUT YOUR ORGANIZATION?
Send a personalized version of this message to your friends.
<http://tool.donation-net.net/act4america/friend.cfm?dn=1097&commID=55762606
&ID=129909>

  _____

HOW CAN I SUPPORT YOUR ORGANIZATION?