From: Tom Martz <t.ma...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2011 8:03 AM
To: MLC Google Group <missourilibertycoalition@googlegroups.com>; Young
Conservations <ty...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [MoLiCo] Fwd: Fw: HOT!! Nullification Bill: HB 361 (Firearms Freedom
Act) More letters needed!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Philip Todd <liberty4a...@yahoo.com>
 Date: Fri, May 13, 2011 at 6:33 AM
Subject: Fw: HOT!! Nullification Bill: HB 361 (Firearms Freedom Act) More
letters needed!
To: "liberty4a...@yahoo.com" <liberty4a...@yahoo.com>

For Liberty
Philip Todd
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Ron Calzone <r...@mofirst.org>
 To: liberty4a...@yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2011 9:58 PM
Subject: HOT!! Nullification Bill: HB 361 (Firearms Freedom Act) More letters
needed!

Philip,
150 letters so far, but we need more.
Please fill out the Online Letter Form.if you haven't already!   Forward this
to friends!

 HB 361, the Missouri Firearms Freedom Act, is competing for precious floor
time in these last hours this year's legislative session.  It's all over at
6:00 pm Friday.

This looks like it may be the only sovereignty bill we can get this session!

 We need to show the Majority Floor Leader that there is broad based support
for this bill.  We need to explain that it is about more than just Gun Rights,
it is mostly about State's Rights.

One leader or one representative from each group is asked to call Senator
Dempsey's office to ask for floor time for HB 361, the Firearms Freedom Act.

 Everyone else is asked to fill out the following  Online Letter Form. We will
print these letters and hand deliver them to the floor leader and the president
pro tem of the senate.

 We are not trying to inundate their phone lines -- I don't think the floor
leader or pro tem are adverse to this bill, they are just trying to make the
best use of limited floor time.  We simply need to show that a lot of people
care about HB 361.

 Please fill out the  Online Letter Form now, and forward this email on to
others.   We need hundreds by Friday morning!!!

 For sovereignty!

 - Ron

--

And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many
systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May

--
"no cause is lost if there is but one fool to fight for it"
~Will Turner~

 "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are
free." ~Goethe

www.moliberty.org

http://417-political-pundit.blogspot.com

The power to tax involves the power to destroy.
~Justice John Marshall~

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics
won't take an interest in you!
-Pericles (430 B.C.)

A legislative act contrary to the Constitution is not law.
~Justice John Marshall~

for the intellectual or emotional maturity of its members. If you do not like
what is being said here, filter it to trash, ignore it or leave. If you leave,
learn how to do this for yourself. If you do not, you will be here forever.