This speaks for itself. We do not need to baby the people here in this country
while they are planning to take the nation down so that they can own the world.
We are the endgame. We need to worry and do whatever we can to save this
country. Yes, it is corrupt in many ways, but it is better than the alternative
to which we are facing.

Linda