The Gun Show with Matt Canovi

Newstalk KSGF 104.1 fm

Just a reminder!!!
Our FREE Seminar Series continues tomorrow evening from 7-9pm.  Please plan on
joining us to find out how to harden the INSIDE of your home against crime.

@ Knights of Columbus Hall
2340 West Grand Avenue Springfield, MO

www.mattcanovi.com
www.TheGunShowRadio.com

HOW TO HARDEN YOUR HOME AGAINST CRIME (part 2)
Join us for an evening of critical information.  You will learn the simple
steps you & your family should be taking to keep your home safe from crime &
invasion.  Part 1 covered the outside of your home & part 2 of this seminar
will focus on the inside of your home.

THURSDAY, MAY 19th
KNIGHT OF COLUMBUS HALL
2340 WEST GRAND AVENUE
SPRINGFIELD, MO
7PM-9PM
FREE!
click here to register
HOW TO HARDEN YOUR BUSINESS AGAINST CRIME
Come find out what you as a business owner should do to protect your business
and employees from harm.

TUESDAY, JUNE 14TH
KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS
2340 GRAND AVENUE
SPRINGFIELD, MO
7PM-9PM
FREE!

email m...@mattcanovi.com to register
SIGNS OF ECONOMIC BREAKDOWN
Join Doug Tjaden of
www.traditionsofmen.org
as he explains how to prepare for an upcoming economic collapse.  What can you
& your family do to survive?

THURSDAY, JULY 14TH
KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS
2340 WEST GRAND AVENUE
SPRINGFIELD, MO
7PM-9PM
FREE!

email m...@mattcanovi.com to register

HOW TO USE THE INTERNET TO PROTECT YOUR FAMILY
Usually you're told to protect your family FROM the internet, but join us to
learn how you can USE the internet to actually protect your family.  Come learn
simple tools that are available to you on the internet that could actually help
protect your family!

THURSDAY, AUGUST 11TH
7PM-9PM
KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS
2340 WEST GRAND AVENUE
SPRINGFIELD, MO
FREE!

email m...@mattcanovi.com to register
HOW TO CHOOSE A HOME DEFENSE FIREARM
Many myths exist as to what you should use for a home defense firearm.  Come
learn the pros & cons of different firearms choices and discover what will work
best for you.

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 8TH
7PM-9PM
KNIGHTS OF COLUMBUS
2340 WEST GRAND AVENUE
SPRINGFIELD, MO
FREE!

email m...@mattcanovi.com to register
HOME SAFETY & PREPAREDNESS EXPO
Attend our 2nd Annual Safety & Preparedness Expo.  Come learn how to prepare
you & your family from some of the top experts in the field.  Free Seminars and
Exhibits for a small entry fee.

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 1ST
9AM-7PM
REMINGTONS
SPRINGFIELD, MO
(details to follow)

TACTICAL RIFLE FOR HOME DEFENSE
Tactical Rifles are a great option for Home Defense.  Come spend time on the
range familiarizing yourself with your rifle & learning how to use your rifle
for self defense.

 JUNE 13th
Cost: $150.00
4 Hour Course
click for more information

PRACTICAL
HANDGUN
Learn to get quick, accurate shots on target.  Take on multiple assailants &
overcome stressful situations to defend yourself.

JUNE 3rd & 10th
Cost: $100.00
4 Hour Course
click for more information

R.E.A.L DEFENSIVE
Are you confident that you could defend the lives of you and your family in an
armed encounter?
THe R.E.A.L Defensive SHooting Course will train you in techniques that are
easy to master, easy to maintain, & easy to utilize in real world situations.

JUNE 11th & 24th
Cost: $225.00
8 Hour Course
click for more information

We hope you will join us for our FREE Seminar Series at Knights of Columbus!

Training is Survival,

Matt Canovi
Canovi & Associates
417-742-3435
m...@mattcanovi.com

Forward email

This email was sent to fbelli...@yahoo.com by m...@mattcanovi.com  |  Canovi &
Associates LLC | 3711 West Farm Road 14 | Brighton | MO | 65617