This is the type of thing that I feared when people said that we should allow
the Muslim Brotherhood the right to their "Cultural Centers". I am not going to
argue with anyone. I still worry about this. They are doing exactly what some
of
us feared that they would do and what they said that they would do. If anyone
does want to argue I will not keep this going. It is just so insidious.

A conservative president would not welcome the Muslim Brotherhood. Even most
democrats would not do so. What about proselytizing the terroristic form of the
Muslim religion do we not understand? I guess it would seem to be plenty of
people. This is absurd. I do not want my progeny to become violent psychopaths.
This is really religion as part of the state with no separation. I am firm on
that. Does anyone know just how many Mosques there are in the United States or
even in this city? And how shutting down the internet. I read that there more
than 50 terrorist's training camps within our borders.

Casey Anthony was not guilty?

Linda