People,

Vote for E-Verify. I just can't help but send this for everyone to know how
serious all of this is while you already know that, but yet, it is just
confirming what we already know. Obama is working to our disadvantage every day
and in many ways.

I started to comment to a friend about Obama and she did not want to hear it so
she put her fingers in her ears and started babbling so that she could not hear
what I wanted to tell her. This is the living metaphor of ignorance and refusal
to know truth. Sad, because we will all go down together, both sides, and this
type of behavior is insidious verging on evil and from such an ordinarily
overall good person. He is very effective in his tactics using Mexicans to
destroy our economy with all his other methods. And Iran is suspected to launch
terroristic attacks on American soil again by using those who have been taught
their skills right here in our country. Ignorance kills and is a form of
natural
selection but when it effects me as well as the ignorants it doesn't bode well.

On the E-Verify there are businesses in Springfield giving to those opposing
E-Verify and giving thousands of dollars to the cause and at the same time in a
meeting last night there was a plastic coated peice of literature passed out
with out right lies on it and no one is doing as much for the side of the
United
States of America. Apathy is running rampant. People who want the American
dream
are killing it. Ironic and not a pleasant understanding.

Linda