From: missourilibertycoalition@googlegroups.com
[mailto:missourilibertycoalition@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Linda Herd
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2012 4:05 PM
To: missouri coalition
Cc: gracek...@aol.com; Pam Pierce; Pam Pierce; Pamela Pierce; Patrick
Connolly; Allen Black; Tom Gargus
Subject: [MoLiCo] Two most unusual videos

The Esoteric Agenda is one of the videos of which I will say little and
Loose Change also of which I will say little except I have learned some
things already and you probably have also found out some information
concerning these two videos although probably none have learned all of this
or heard it or read it. I hope some of you have learned some of this which
leads into the rest.

Linda Herd

--
This is a Free Speech forum. The owner of this list assumes no
responsibility for the intellectual or emotional maturity of its members. If