From: missourilibertycoalition@googlegroups.com
[mailto:missourilibertycoalition@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of CathyM
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 7:37 AM
To: missourilibertycoalition@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [MoLiCo] Fw: Can Christians Ever Vote for Mormons?

WOW!  Jerry – you are really associating with hate mongers aren’t you?  I guess
there are some that will say anything to spread hatred and there are others who
will blindly follow and believe and never think for themselves.

Again – I feel sorry for you.  You will have to do what you feel compelled to
do.  If this is spreading hatred and confusion, then so be it.  Like I said, I
have run the gauntlet and it has been with people just like you and what you
choose to believe.

CathyM
Catren's Shar Pei
Catren's Leather Show Accessories

Stop APHIS from taking away the right of small breeders from selling to the
public quality pets.
View the proposed rules at:
http://www.regulations.gov/#!docketDetail;dct=FR%252BPR%252BN%252BO%252BSR%252BPS;rpp=25;po=0;D=APHIS-2011-0003
Send a letter to your Senators and Congress to let them know what the USDA is
doing; It is easy and painless!:
http://the-cavalry-group.rallycongress.com/6980/urge-congress-take-action-to-support-cavalry-group-mission/?m=3179346

Send a letter to Agricultural Secretary Vilsack:
http://www.thecavalrygroup.com/letter1.php

for the intellectual or emotional maturity of its members. If you do not like
what is being said here, filter it to trash, ignore it or leave. If you leave,
learn how to do this for yourself. If you do not, you will be here forever.