It gives you a clue to some of the information that people should be paying
attention too, however most do not.  If the vote is for more monies for
"education" it is all ok, that has been part of the problem.  We need to
shut down the Department of Education, the GOP had that as one of their
planks several years ago, but like all the rest, it really does not matter
what is in their platform, they are probably not going to do any of it, just
use it as a way to get people to vote for them.  Thanks to people like are
man Roy Blunt, who was at one time going to do something about the
Department of Education, and that was not to give them more money, but guess
what, he voted to give them more money.

Until, and I have just about reached a point of thinking that it is not
going to ever happen, people concern themselves as to what is going on down
at the local school building, nothing is going to change, well except the
vote will be to give them more money to throw away.

Jerry

"Without God there is no virtue because there is no prompting of the
conscience...without God there is a coarsening of the society; without God
democracy will not and cannot long endure...If we ever forget that we are
One Nation Under God, then we will be a Nation gone under."

---Ronald Reagan