I noticed that Missouri is not listed as one of the states that have passed
this type of legislation, WHY????

Jerry

From: Act for America [mailto:actforamer...@donationnet.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2014 7:30 AM
To: Stephen Decatur
Subject: Urgent Washington Action Alert!

 <http://www.actforamerica.org> home
<http://www.actforamerica.org/index.php/learn/about-act-for-america> learn
<http://www.actforamerica.org/index.php/act/sign-up> act
<http://tool.donation-net.net/Act4America/DonationPage.cfm?dn=1097&commID=15
9980404&ID=350665> donate
<http://www.actforamerica.org/index.php/local-chapters> local chapters
<http://tool.donation-net.net/Act4America/ContactCongress.cfm?dn=1097&commID
=159980404&ID=350665> Contact Congress
<http://www.actforamerica.org/images/navbar_bg.jpg>

 <http://www.actforamerica.org/> ACT! for America

Visit our
<http://tool.donation-net.net/Act4America/NewsPage.cfm?dn=1097&commID=159980
404&ID=350665> News page

<http://tool.donation-net.net/Act4America/FacebookPage.cfm?dn=1097&commID=15
9980404&ID=350665>
<http://tool.donation-net.net/Act4America/TwitterPage.cfm?dn=1097&commID=159
980404&ID=350665>
<http://tool.donation-net.net/Act4America/YouTubePage.cfm?dn=1097&commID=159
980404&ID=350665>  <http://pinterest.com/actforamerica/>

*** URGENT WASHINGTON ACTION ALERT! ***

SENATORS ON SENATE COMMITTEE ON LAW & JUSTICE
MUST HEAR THE STRONG SUPPORT FOR
AMERICAN LAWS FOR AMERICAN COURTS!

Dear Stephen:

Senator Don Benton recently introduced SB 6118, Washington's American Laws
for American Courts (ALAC) bill.

SB6118 is common-sense legislation that protects Washingtonians' individual,
fundamental constitutional rights from foreign laws or legal doctrines where
the application of those laws/doctrines would violate those constitutional
rights. No particular foreign law is singled out. The proposal applies to
them all.

It's that simple.

Brigitte Gabriel and our national staff have made the passage of this bill a
top legislative priority.

At this stage, it is up to the members of the Senate Committee on Law &
Justice whether SB 6118 progresses to the floor of the Senate. We need to be
sure that the members of the Committee understand the strong level of
support across Washington for this bill!

Can we count on you to help us with this today?

Contact by you, a constituent will be the best chance to see that this
important bill passes in the Senate Committee on Law & Justice and
ultimately becomes law. It just takes a moment of your time, but when your
actions are joined together with the actions of thousands of other voters in
Washington, it makes quite a roar.

Can we count on you to help us with the simple, but very important, Action
Item noted below?

*** Important and Time Sensitive Action Item ***

Today, we need you to call and e-mail all members of the Senate Committee on
Law & Justice (and pass this request on to everyone you know!):

Sen. Mike Padden

mike.pad...@leg.wa.gov
(360)786-7606

Sen. Steve O'Ban

Steve.O <mailto:Steve.O'b...@leg.wa.gov> 'b...@leg.wa.gov
(360)786-7654

Sen. Adam Kline

adam.kl...@leg.wa.gov
(360)786-7688

Sen. Jeannie Darneille

jeannie.darnei...@leg.wa.gov
(360)786-7652

Sen. Kirk Pearson

kirk.pear...@leg.wa.gov
(360)786-7676

Sen. Jamie Pederson

jamie.peder...@leg.wa.gov
(360)786-7628

Sen. Pam Roach

pam.ro...@leg.wa.gov
(360)786-7660

Please respectfully relay the following sentiments in your own words in a
phone call and e-mail:

Dear Senator,

I urge you to support SB 6118, Washington's American Laws for American
Courts bill. This important piece of legislation was introduced by Senator
Don Benton and has already passed in Tennessee, Louisiana, Arizona, Kansas,
Oklahoma, Alabama and North Carolina.

Further, I ask that you do what you can to move this bill through the
legislative process and to the Senate floor for a vote.

SB 6118 is tremendously important to all Washington citizens, as it protects
their constitutional rights from the incursion of foreign laws and foreign
legal doctrines, if those laws infringe upon their state or federal
fundamental constitutional rights.

No individual foreign law is singled out.

We must maintain the authority of the Washington and U.S. Constitutions.

As a resident of Washington and as a voter, this bill is of the utmost
importance to me!

Thank you again for your leadership on this vital matter.

Sincerely,

(Your name and city)

Thank you for your help in seeing this bill passed in Washington, so that
your state can join the others that now have ALAC laws on the books!

REMEMBER, YOUR VOICE COUNTS!
IF EACH OF US DOES JUST A LITTLE, TOGETHER WE CAN
ACCOMPLISH A LOT!

---------------

Make sure you receive all of your messages from ACT for America. Add
actforamer...@donationnet.net to your address book as an approved email
sender. If you found this message in your "Bulk" or "Spam" folder, please
click the "Not Spam" button to notify your provider that these are emails
you want to receive.

---------------

ACT for America
P.O. Box 12765
Pensacola, FL 32591
www.actforamerica.org

ACT for America is an issues advocacy organization dedicated to effectively
organizing and mobilizing the most powerful grassroots citizen action
network in America, a grassroots network committed to informed and
coordinated civic action that will lead to public policies that promote
America's national security and the defense of American democratic values
against the assault of radical Islam. We are only as strong as our
supporters, and your volunteer and financial support is essential to our
success. Thank you for helping us make America safer and more secure.
<http://tool.donation-net.net/Act4America/DonationPage.cfm?dn=1097&commID=15
9980404&ID=350665>

The news items, blogs, educational materials and other information in our
emails and on our website are only intended to provide information, news and
commentary on events and issues related to the threat of radical Islam. Much
of this information is based upon media sources, such as the AP wire
services, newspapers, magazines, books, online news blog and news services,
and radio and television, which we deem to be reliable. However, we have
undertaken no independent investigation to verify the accuracy of the
information reported by these media sources. We therefore disclaim all
liability for false or inaccurate information from these media sources. We
also disclaim all liability for the third-party information that may be
accessed through the material referenced in our emails or posted on our
website.

Do not respond to this e-mail for any reason. To discontinue your membership
automatically please, follow the link below. You are registered to receive
email as Stephen Decatur at the following e-mail address:
stephen.decatur1...@gmail.com. You must use the correct e-mail address to
discontinue your membership.

  _____

HOW CAN I TELL OTHERS ABOUT YOUR ORGANIZATION?
Send a personalized version of this message to your friends.
<http://tool.donation-net.net/act4america/friend.cfm?dn=1097&commID=15998040
4&ID=350665>

  _____

HOW CAN I SUPPORT YOUR ORGANIZATION?