Good one Tom, "JUST REMEMBER,  MODOT CARES" isn't that kind of like, "I am
from the IRS and I am here to help you".

Jerry

"Without God there is no virtue because there is no prompting of the
conscience...without God there is a coarsening of the society; without God
democracy will not and cannot long endure...If we ever forget that we are
One Nation Under God, then we will be a Nation gone under."

---Ronald Reagan

THE MESSAGE AND INFORMATION CONTAINED IN OR ATTACHED TO THIS EMAIL IS
PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, AND INTENDED ONLY FOR THE PERSON(S) NAMED ABOVE.
THE MESSAGE AND ACCOMPANYING DOCUMENTS ARE PROTECTED BY THE ELECTRONIC
COMMUNICATIONS PRIVA-CY ACT, 18 U.S.C.A. ยงยง 2510-2521. IF YOU ARE NOT THE
INTENDED RECIPIENT, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER BY REPLY EMAIL THAT YOU
RECEIVED THE EMAIL IN ERROR AND PLEASE DELETE IT IMME-DIATELY WITHOUT
OPENING ANY OF THE ATTACHMENTS. THANK YOU.