Hi Peter

thank you for your work. Please make a merge request, this way, our review
comments don't get lost.
And post the link here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/mixxx/+bug/978298 and
assign it to yourselves.

I think there is a good chance to include it in 1.12 since the EQs consume
a lot of CPU time.

Kind regards,

Daniel