Hi everyone !
I found a strange thing, but I'm not sure if it's a bug.
I have seen the next behavior couple of times:

 - Track suddenly jumps to the begging or the end or the track

I thought that's only my controller messing up something as AA Forums full
with problems like that...
But, now I played in trunk, on the Spinning Vinyl, and I found that if I
use the right mouse button it happens every now and then, so track jumps to
the very begging
Is that the expected behavior ?

Thanks in advance !
Br,